- + SLA has the faster processing speed, meanwhile the production cycle has been shortened, and cutting tools and molds are no longer necessary.
- +SLA is able to produce parts with very high dimensional accuracy and with intricate details..
- + SLA visualizes CAD digital models and reduces the cost of bug fixes.
- + SLA provides samples for the experiment, and verify the results of the computer simulation calculation.
- +SLA can be operated online and can be controlled remotely, which is conducive to the automation of production.
- + SLA has high molding precision and smooth surface, compared with the 3D printing process of hot-melt materials (such as FDM).
- – The SLA system is a precision equipment for handling liquids, which is demanding in the working environment.
- -SLA parts are mostly made of resin, with limited strength, rigidity and heat resistance, so that they are not suitable for long-term preservation.
- – The pre-processing software and the driver software are relatively long, and the amount of calculation is large. SLA is too correlated with the processing effect.